Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome to my "Angels of Joy"!! hahahaha

This is all about the little cute 4 legged bundles of joy which never cease to amaze me--cats!!
And when I call them Angels, I mean it.. Unlike most people's attitude towards cats, they are really the angels that bring me peace and joy. And also that playfull side of them is worth watching!! They make us more active and bring energy into our lives by pleading us to come out of our cool confines of comfort and explore the world outside!! Most of my days start with them and this blog is completely dedicated to these God's amazzzzzzzing creations!

2 comments:

  1. wow that's sooo good Anil......good start, hope to c more of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comments!!
    Yes there are so many things about cats that I would like to share!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is to express my love for these creatures and I would love your feedback!

Why do cats lick people?

It is a known fact that cats are absolutely obsessed with licking. Lots of time, they could be seen licking themselves while spending their ...