Sunday, April 1, 2012

A cat-dog combo at a house entrance!

Recently I have seen two warring animals tied up near the entrance of a house while on my way back home from office: A cat and a dog. I really doesn't understand how these two bear being next to each other, but they seemed to be comfortable. Or maybe because the cat was too small to be making any impact on the dog! Overall, the situation reminded me of another one where our ex-home dog got a special treatment from our ex-home cat one evening in 2007! It kept scratching the dog and it did nothing except turning its head away front the cat! Those days we used to have lots of cat fights between our home cat and other rogue cats. And sometimes it pounces on us from nowhere, assuming us to be some sheep and imagining itself to be a tiger! Cats can be very brave indeed! Especially our cat! There is a video of how it was climbing down the window grill after alerting us about a snake outside(in 2006 or 2007)! I ll post it soon..


*********** Enjoy..Anil

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is to express my love for these creatures and I would love your feedback!

Why do cats lick people?

It is a known fact that cats are absolutely obsessed with licking. Lots of time, they could be seen licking themselves while spending their ...