Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The cat with a bushy tail!

No! Dont go by the title of this post and assume this to be some story. This isnt a fictitious story but a real one that I have witnessed today morning at my pick up point.
I spotted a golden cat with a long bushy tail being taken by its owner with a chain around its neck. Once, a couple of months back, I came very near to it and it meowed, probably greeting me "hellooo!". And today it sat next to a chicken cage. After playing with itself for some time, its owner lifted it up and put it on top that cage.
But it is soo curious and uncomfortable in that cranky, small space that it slid down verrrry cautiously and somehow got into the cage section below it(the cage's door was open!). It was a sight to behold!
And by the time it settled into its compartment, I had to start travelling to office from there!
Memorable morning indeed!

*********** Enjoy..Anil

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is to express my love for these creatures and I would love your feedback!

Why do cats lick people?

It is a known fact that cats are absolutely obsessed with licking. Lots of time, they could be seen licking themselves while spending their ...